- Diameter: 270 cm
- Height to ring: 220 cm
- Height to top of the central pole: 270 cm
- Height in closed position: 290 cm
- Weight Hulasol: 15 kg
- Weight Hulasol base: 65 kg
- The fabrics are made of premium solution-dyed acrylic, this guarantees that colors resist fading and fabrics will not break down after many years of exposure to the sun.
- The fabrics are tested according to the UV Standard 801 resulting in a UV40-80 protection. This equal's that the fabric blocks 97.5-98.75% of UV radiation.
- The production of fabrics uses only clean energy (CO2 neutral).
- The central pole is made of stainless steel, proving a solid and stable Hulasol.
- The horizontal ring and hinges are designed in aluminum with a fine structure powder coating. This in combination with the gas spring mechanism, ensures the fabrics are always tensioned in all weather circumstances.
- The base is built of a solid steel plate with a powder coating surface. It is offered with braked wheels.
- The Hulasol lamp is able to produce 16 millions of colors. You can also choose for warm, neutral and cold white. The life span of the leds is 50 000 working hours
- European grounded plug (5 meters)
- All led components and connectors are waterproof (IP65).
- Easy configuration and control via Philips Hue app, available in the AppStore (Apple) and Google Play (Android).
- The Philips Hue app let you control the brightness, the colors or white temperature. Furthermore you can choose from 30 preset scenes and set automated routines and timers.
- The Hulasol needs to be paired with the smart home hub from Philips, the Hue Bridge, which is always included.
- When you pair the Hue Bridge with your smart home assistant like AppleHomeKit (NL), Amazon Alexa (EN), Google Assistant (EN) or Microsoft Cortana (EN), the voice control enables you to change the controllerl the Hulasol without hands.
- We can offer other led controllers when you are already using an existing smart home system.
- The innovative opening mechanism is patent pending since 2020.
- The trade name is protected since 2016.