Do's & Dont's
- Always apply the brake to the wheels when the Hulasol is left unsupervised.
- As wind does not have constant speed, and as gusts of wind are often more powerful than imagined, we advise to close the Hulasol at all times whenever wind speeds exceeds 40 km/hour (5 Beaufort).
- Never leave the Hulasol unattended.
- Never place the cover on the Hulasol when it's wet.
- Unplug the 230V plug before connecting/releasing other connectors.
- Cover the connectors with the protective hoods to prevent ingress of water or dust.
- Clean the Hulasol canvas and cover using lukewarm water and a PH-neutral mild detergent. Wipe carefully using a soft brush. Never use a high pressure washer to clean the Hulasol.
Frame and base
- Wipe clean with a soft damp cloth.
- With intensive usage of the products in a hostile (sea, sand, chlorine,...) environment, we advise that you regularly (once every quarter) rinse the canopy, frame and base using fresh water in order to prevent the build-up of salt residue.