Are you still in doubt? Or you would just like to receive more information before you decide on the colours? We got you covered. You can order material samples of the fabrics, completely full of charge. This can help you envision the right Hulasol in your place.
- Diameter: 270 cm
- Height to ring: 220 cm
- Height to top of the central pole: 270 cm
- Height in closed position: 290 cm
- Weight Hulasol: 15 kg
- Weight Hulasol base: 65 kg
- The top fabric is made of premium solution-dyed acrylic, this guarantees that colors resist fading and fabrics will not break down after many years of exposure to the sun. The bottom fabric is made of a white premium polyester with an acrylic coating to ensure the translucency. The unique protective impregnation coating prevents the permeation by water, humidity and dirt, thus supporting the self-cleaning effect.
- The fabrics are tested according to the UV Standard 801 resulting in a UV40-80 protection. This equal's that the fabric blocks 97.5-98.75% of UV radiation.
- The production of fabrics uses only clean energy (CO2 neutral).
- The central pole is made of stainless steel, proving a solid and stable Hulasol.
- The horizontal ring and hinges are designed in aluminum with a fine structure powder coating. This in combination with the gas spring mechanism, ensures the fabrics are always tensioned in all weather circumstances.
- The base is built of a solid steel plate with a powder coating surface. It is offered with or without braked wheels.
- The Hulasol lamp is able to produce 16 millions of colors. You can also choose for warm, neutral and cold white. The life span of the leds is 50 000 working hours
- European grounded plug (5 meters)
- All led components and connectors are waterproof (IP65).
- Easy configuration and control via Philips Hue app, available in the AppStore (Apple) and Google Play (Android).
- The Philips Hue app let you control the brightness, the colors or white temperature. Furthermore you can choose from 30 preset scenes and set automated routines and timers.
- The Hulasol needs to be paired with the smart home hub from Philips, the Hue Bridge, which is always included.
- When you pair the Hue Bridge with your smart home assistant like AppleHomeKit (NL), Amazon Alexa (EN), Google Assistant (EN) or Microsoft Cortana (EN), the voice control enables you to change the controllerl the Hulasol without hands.
- We can offer other led controllers when you are already using an existing smart home system.
- The innovative opening mechanism is patent pending since 2020.
- The trade name is protected since 2016.
The first installation is very easy. You receive two parts, the Hulasol and the Hulasol base. You need to connect them with each other by tightening the nuts.
An instruction movie will be available soon.
Configuration Hulasol with Philips Hue bridge
The lamp will be controlled by the Philips Hue app on your smartphone. It is important that the Hulasol is connected to a Wifi network.
Open the Hulasol
- Lift the ratchet mechanism and spin it anti-clockwise.
- Lift the hinges out the ratchet and spin the Hulasol until there are two ring halfs.
- Are you alone? Open the ring by attaching the cord to the hinges and lift the ring. Is there somebody else helping you? Lift the ring simultaneously at both sides. Lock the hinges with the red lock.
- Pull down the lower fabric until you hear a "click". The Hulasol will lift off automatically to the right height.
Close the Hulasol
- Pull down the lower fabric to a lower position until you hear a "click".
- Unlock the hinges on both sides by opening the red lock. The ring will open up in two halfs.
- Spin the Hulasol clockwise a couple of times.
- Lift the hinges in the ratchet mechanism.
- Spin the ratchet clockwise until you end up with a compact shape.
We recommend to close the Hulasol and to put the wheel brakes on when there is a strong wind.
We care about our products and strive to deliver them in perfect conditions. Nevertheless it may occur that the Hulasol is harmed during transport or another defect takes place. Fortunately this is covered by our warranty. The buyer needs to notify us within 2 months after the defect is discovered. When we agree on the warranty claim, we will repair or replace the Hulasol without any additional charges. The warranty period is 2 years.
If you feel there is some issue with the product that we delivered, feel free to notify us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Consumers in the European Union can also register claims via the ODR platform from the European Commission on the website http://ec.europa.eu/odr or on the platform of the European Union.