The present General Terms of Sale shall apply to all sales, regardless of how the order was placed. Please read these General Terms of Sale carefully before ordering any products from our site. These General Terms of Sale tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you do not agree to these General Terms of Sale you must not order any product through our site. We may modify or update these General Terms of Sale from time to time for reasons including: (a) changes in how our business operates; (b) changes in the legal or regulatory requirements that we must comply with; or (c) changes in how we accept payment from you. However, any order of products by you will be governed by the General Terms of Sale available on our site at the time you place the order.
www.hulasol.com is a website operated by the company Solspiration bv.
Our registered office is:
Koning Leopoldlaan 9A
Telephone:+32 3 485 82 90
Company number: 0550.959.208
Email address: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. We reserve the right to modify any prices and models and we reserve the right to modify any forms, dimensions and design in order to guarantee the quality of our products.
2. The price of any product may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order we have accepted.
3. The price of a product includes VAT (where it applies) but excludes any delivery costs. The delivery costs will be added to the price of the products and set out as part of the total amount due during the order process.
1. You can place orders for products with us by following the process outlined on our website. You acknowledge that by placing an order with us you will be under an obligation to pay for the products in that order if we accept your order.
2. Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please take the time to read and check your order at each stage of the order process.
3. All orders are subject to acceptance by us. We will send you a confirmation e-mail after receiving your order and this will constitute acceptance by us. The contract between you and us will only be made when we send you this email. We will charge your chosen payment method after we accept your order. We will send a further email when your order has been dispatched.
4. Unfortunately we can’t stop an order once it has been dispatched by us. If you change your mind about your order after this point you can reject delivery or return the products to us in accordance with the return and refund policy.
5. Before ordering from us, it is your responsibility to check and determine your full ability to receive the products ordered. This includes ensuring that the products ordered will pass freely into your outdoor place, that they fit and that there are no other issues that could make delivery more complicated or impossible.
6. You must keep the contact details we hold for you up-to-date so that we can contact you if necessary about your order or the delivery of the products.
1. We offer a delivery service. In Belgium it's free of charge.
2. Any stated delivery time shall be merely informative, not binding. The buyer expressly waives every refusal of goods, as well as any claim for damages for any delay in delivery.
Risks and ownership
1. Goods, even when sent free of charge, will travel at buyer’s risk.
2. Ownership of the products will pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the products, including delivery charges.
3. The products will be your responsibility from the time that you (or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you) take physical possession of the products.
1. We care about our products and strive to deliver them in perfect conditions. Any defects in the products must be reported to Solspiration bv in writing and in detail within 14 days of the products’ arrival at the destination.
We provide a warranty term of two years on our products starting from the delivery date (start date), covering manufacturing errors. We provide a specific warranty term of five years on our umbrella fabric for discolouration and structural integrity
1. If you feel there is some issue with the product that we delivered, feel free to notify us by sending an email to email@example.com. Consumers in the European Union can also register claims via the ODR platform from the European Commission on the website http://ec.europa.eu/odr or on the platform of the European Union.