Would you like to receive more information before your decide on the colours? We got you covered. You can order material samples of the fabrics completely full of charge. This can help you envision the right Hulasol in your place.
- Diameter: 270 cm
- Height to ring: 220 cm
- Height to top of the central pole: 270 cm
- Height in closed position: 290 cm
- Weight Hulasol: 15 kg
- Weight Hulasol base: 50 kg
- The fabrics are made of premium solution-dyed acrylic, this guarantees that colors resist fading and fabrics will not break down after many years of exposure to the sun.
- The fabrics are tested according to the UV Standard 801 resulting in a UV40-80 protection. This equal's that the fabric blocks 97.5-98.75% of UV radiation.
- The production of fabrics uses only clean energy (CO2 neutral).
- The central pole is made of stainless steel, proving a solid and stable Hulasol.
- The horizontal ring and hinges are designed in aluminum with a fine structure powder coating. This in combination with the gas spring mechanism, ensures the fabrics are always tensioned in all weather circumstances.
- The base is built of a solid steel plate with a powder coating surface. It is offered with braked wheels.
- The Hulasol lamp is standard available in warm white. The life span of the leds is 50 000 working hours.
- The Hulasol can be controlled via your smartphone/tablet or via a remote control. Easy configuration via Casambi app, available in the App Store (Apple) and Google Play Store (Android).
- European grounded plug (5 meters)
- All led components and connectors are waterproof (IP65).
- We can offer other led controllers when you are already using an existing smart home system.
- The innovative opening mechanism is patent pending since 2020.
- The trade name is protected since 2016.
We are working on a user manual which will be online soon.
We recommend to close the Hulasol with 5 Beaufort or more.
We care about our products and strive to deliver them in perfect conditions. Nevertheless it may occur that the Hulasol is harmed during transport or another defect takes place. Fortunately this is covered by our warranty. The buyer needs to notify us within 2 months after the defect is discovered. When we agree on the warranty claim, we will repair or replace the Hulasol without any additional charges. The warranty period is 2 years.
If you feel there is some issue with the product that we delivered, feel free to notify us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Consumers in the European Union can also register claims via the ODR platform from the European Commission on the website http://ec.europa.eu/odr or on the platform of the European Union.